1. Cookies policy
This policy refers to cookies and web pages operated by ALYMAR POWER BUSINESS SRL with headquarters in Bucharest, Str. Ramnicu Valcea No. 30, Bl. 15, Sc. 2, Et. 2, Ap. 46, Sector 3, hereinafter referred to as Operator.
2. What is a Cookie?
The cookie is a small file, consisting of letters and numbers, which will be stored on the computer, mobile terminal or other equipment of a user from which the Internet is accessed. The cookie is installed through the request issued by a web server to a browser (eg: Internet Explorer, Chrome) and is completely "passive" (does not contain software programs, viruses or spyware and cannot access the information on the user's hard drive) .
3. What are Cookies used for?
These files make it possible to recognize the user's terminal and present the content in a relevant way, adapted to the user's preferences. Cookies provide users with a pleasant browsing experience and support the Operator's efforts to provide comfortable services to users: eg: - online privacy preferences, the shopping cart or relevant advertising. They are also used in the preparation of aggregate anonymous statistics that help us understand how a user benefits from our web pages, allowing us to improve their structure and content, excluding the user's personal identification.
4. What cookies do we use?
We use two types of Cookies: per session and fixed. Those per session are temporary files that remain in the user's terminal until the end of the session or the closing of the application (web browser). The fixed ones remain on the user's terminal for a period defined by the Cookie parameters or until they are manually deleted by the user.
5. How are cookies used by this site?
A visit to this website can place the following types of cookies:
- Website performance cookies
- Visitor analysis cookies
- Registration cookies
- Cookies for advertising
- Advertising provider cookies
6. Do cookies contain personal data?
7. Deleting Cookies
8. Why are cookies important to the Internet?
Cookies represent the central point of the efficient functioning of the Internet, helping to generate a friendly browsing experience adapted to the preferences and interests of each user. Rejecting or disabling cookies may make some sites unusable.
Rejecting or deactivating cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive online advertising - but only that it will no longer be able to take into account your preferences and interests, highlighted by your browsing behavior.
Examples of important uses of cookies (which do not require the authentication of a user through an account):
- Content and services adapted to user preferences - categories of products and services.
- Offers adapted to the interests of users - retention of passwords.
- Retention of child protection filters regarding Internet content (family mode options, safe search functions).
- Limiting the frequency of advertising broadcasts – limiting the number of times an advertisement is displayed for a certain user on a site.
- Providing more relevant advertising to the user.
- Measurement, optimization and analytics features - such as confirming a certain level of traffic on a website, what type of content is viewed and how a user arrives at a website (eg through search engines, directly, from other websites etc). The websites carry out these analyzes of their use in order to improve the sites for the benefit of the users.
9. Useful links